Wednesday, April 19, 2006

KITE

Something is about to give
I can feel it coming
I think I know what it means
I’m not afraid to die
I’m not afraid to live
And when I’m flat on my back
I hope to feel like I did

Cause hardness, its sets in
You need some protection
The thinner the skin

I want you to know
That you don’t need me anymore
I want you to know
You don’t need anyone, anything at all

Who’s to say where the wind will take you
Who’s to know what it is will break you
I don’t know which way the wind will blow
Who’s to know when the time has come around
Don’t wanna see u cry
I know that this is not goodbye

In summer I can taste the salt in the sea
There’s a kite blowing out of control on a breeze
I wonder what’s gonna happen to you
You wonder what was happened to me

I’m a man, I’m not a child
A man who see the shadow behind your eyes

Did I waste it?
Not so much I couldn’t taste it
Life should be fragrant
Roof top to the basement
The last of the rockstars
When hiphop drove the big car
In the time when new media
Was the big idea
That was the big idea

-kite by U2-

I’m sittin here in front of my PC. The cloud (in Indonesia= mega..just like my name :p huehehe keukeuh..) is so white. The sky is blue. The sun smiles in shyness. The wind whisper smoothly. They all mix together and compose a very beautiful huge nature painting. All I can see is just beautiful now. Sometimes stare out of my window. Watching kids playing kite together. I saw happiness there. Watching them laugh, running fast, try to defeat each other to get the broken kite. Lagi musim layangan nih (how can I say it in English?? :D) Reminds me to my happily childhood. Then I remember the song from U2 that I wrote above. (Is the lyrics right?CMIIW) The title is KITE, another nice song from U2. Al hail Bono..hehehe…

Well I don’t know actually what on earth that I’m goin to write. Just somekind of thought. Have you ever felt that your life is like kite. Flyin across the sky, without knowing which place u’ll gonna land. Don’t know where the wind will take you. Don’t know what it is will break you. Just fly. But in time of uncertainty, there still a thread that ties the kite up. That keep a kite in control, no matter how hard the wind blow. And when the thread is break, on that time the kite ’ll fall. Similar to ourlife. The thread is our believes and faithfull, when we lose it, we’ll fall. So never lose our faith and believes.

“…Karena itu barangsiapa yang ingkar kepada thaghut dan beriman kepada 4JJI, maka sesungguhnya ia berpegang pada buhul (tali) yang amat kuat yang tidak akan putus….” (QS 2:256)

No comments: